Thursday, January 20, 2011

Big News! Emily's cupcakes on ABC's Brothers and Sisters!

I'm excited to announce that my cupcakes are going to be TV stars! Thanks to a referral from one of my best friends (and clients!), Allison, Emily's Custom Bakeshop was hired to make cupcakes for an upcoming episode of Brothers and Sisters, one of my favorite shows on ABC. They needed cupcakes with dinosaur toppers for a birthday party scene in addition to extra batter and frosting for a few other scenes where characters are going to be "baking" and "decorating" the cupcakes for the party. I delivered all the goodies this week and am super excited to see how it all turns out. The episode airs on Sunday, March 6, so make sure to tune in!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Your cupcakes are famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! Was it fun to deliver? I will have to get more details. I will be sure to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! I am Jo, I made the cupcakes that you based your cupcakes on for the show. Shaun shared the story with us and I was tickled to hear the story. I would love to hear how you came across my blog. Please email me at curtnjo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete